WORKING WORKS CONTAINES:
• Troubleshooting, repair and service on construction equipment, Agricultural equipment and machinery
• Work with engines, transmission and power steering, steering, belts and undercarriage, Hydraulics and electronics.
• Construction and repair welding of steel, stainless steel, aluminum and plastic
• It is an advantage with experience from a similar position.
• It is desirable experience with the use of PC-based tools (diagnosis).
• The person we seek must be able to work independently, have good working ability, just as hectic and varied working day.
We are looking for you that can be described as:
• solution oriented
• willing to learn
• 140 nok. per hour
• positive and engaging working environment
• good pension and insurance schemes
• A demanding and interesting job where independence in the work is very important.